Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This FREAKIN’ show!

Heart beats with nervousness;
Has controlled my consciousness.
Eyes wide shut;
Breathing edgily.
Can’t move, seemed paralyzed;
Hands and feet tied;
On a human roulette perfectly designed.
The spot light blocks all images;
Just shadows with bullish cackles.
Yes, am back!
Back in this FREAKIN’ showground!
Damn, I hate this.

I do not need a clue;
Nor answers why I am back;
Anticipated events turned to be overwhelming.
Expectations met;
But hastiness devoured beyond desperately wanting to be out!

I should have sense it coming.
I thought it was the end;
The sensitivity of my actions;
Of my decisions;
Just delivered me to another performance!

What do I need to survive?
FAITH.
FOCUS.
CONTROL.

Yes, am back!
Back in this FREAKIN’ showground!
There is no turning back;
Besides, this time this show is mine.

ENJOY this FREAKIN’ show, ANYWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment